Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Software Architect (.Net)
Location: Melbourne, St Kilda
Job Type: N/A
- 10+ years commercial development in .NET, for high volume/transaction web applications
- Leadership experience
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong and broad MS web technology exposure (JS, ASP .NET MVC, WCF, WF)
- Experience with integration technologies (preferably with BizTalk and SAP)
- Experience with enterprise search engines (preferably with FAST)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Self managed with a delivery focus
- A thirst for knowledge and disbursement of knowledge
Unknown organisation - Clicks ICT Recruitment: Security Analyst
Job Type: 12 month contract
- Experience in working IT Security role within a complex technology environment, ideally in the public sector
- Experience and knowledge of various Australian standards
- Strong technical knowledge in Security Analysis along with strong experience in Virus protection tools, Log management, Vulnerability Management Scanning tools Firewall, Web Content Filtering.
- Strong experience in managing large networked environments, Intrusion Prevention and other security related systems, including detailed knowledge of networking and systems protocols
- Understanding of PC/LAN/Windows/Unix and other distributed systems and their computer security requirements.
- Experience in the use of project management methodologies for the management of security projects.
- Detailed understanding of IT operating models and service frameworks, including the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- CCISP Certification
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Job Type: Part time
- Large scale Active Directory implementation experience.
- Large scale Windows 2008 implementation experience
- SCCM Implementation / Administration experience
- Microsoft accreditations.
- Ability to interpret the complexity of technical problems
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Solutions Architect
Job Type: Full time
- Strong pre-sales personality coupled with excellent technical skills in Cisco Routing, Switching, Unified Comms, Wireless LAN, Managed Services and possibly Business Video
- Cisco Routing & Switching experience across the complete Cisco product portfolio
- Cisco Unified Comms experience - (CUCM and Unity/Unity Connection)
- At least 3 years successful experience in a customer-facing technical pre-sales role with another integrator/vendor
- Certifications - ideally you will have a current CCIE Voice, (or poss CCIE R&S). CCNP or CCVP as a absolute minimum
- Excellent Communication Skills
Unknown organisation - Seek: Senior Unix Engineer Solaris Environment
Job Type: 12 month fixed term
- You will have undertaken account management, backup monitoring and security audits for Solaris 8 and 10
- Redhat and Novell Suse, in addition to Big Brother and Puppet will be other technologies you will work with in this role
- Previous experience working for a service provider or large scale environment will be highly regarded
- Great communication skills and a strong customer focus is also looked upon favourably
Human Capital Management - Seek: Data Manager
Job Type: N/A
- 5 years experience at Senior or Management level within data analysis.
- A strong CRM background is essential (exp in Salesforce would be ideal)
- A background in the Financial Services industry would suit particularly insurance
- Leading small teams in projects based work as well as BAU.
- Have a friendly, intelligent and consultative approach in gathering, analysing and mapping processes related to various situations and identifying the appropriate solutions
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential