Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Senior .Net Developer
Job Type: 12 month contract +
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and designing security software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of complex security solutions for high integrity and availability services
- Microsoft Visual Studio, programming languages including C#, C++
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- PKI standards and technologies
- Web Services, in particular XML/SOAP
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Operations Manager Unix
Job Type: Full time
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or other relevant discipline.
- Post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline (desirable).
- ITIL Foundation Certification (Version 3 or 2)
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team in a large corporate technology environment; recruiting, leading, developing and motivating a team of IT professionals.
- Experience managing a 24x7 computer operations team.
- Experience in an ITSM environment.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing a highly available (99.999 per cent), scalable online processing environment.
- Successful track record in managing high rates of complex change.
- Sound IT Vendor Management experience.
- Strong understanding of IT service management principles (ITIL).
- Sound knowledge of data back-up and recovery strategies.
- Sound knowledge of industry standards and government regulations relevant to data communications/ networking. PCI expertise will be highly regarded.
- Sound understanding of data, application and storage networking principles including IPv4 & IPv6, load balancing, firewalls.
- Sound understanding of IT security practices.
- Sound understanding of Project Management and SDLC Methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: System Support Analyst
Job Type: Contract
- Test Environment Support experience
- Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
- 3 + years working in IT Operations
- Solid Understanding of Databases
- Excellent knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Data Preparation & Load
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC and how it relates to Testing
- In depth understanding Internet Communication Protocols, Networking & Firewall Configurations
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite including MS Project
- Understanding of Billing & Provisioning systems
- Telco experience
Consult Point - Seek: Program Manager
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Type: Full time
- Strong analytical ability, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Ability to establish goals, set clear expectations, prioritise activities, and follow through with timely execution.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with associated deadlines, driving simultaneous projects to completion on-time and within budget.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to advise clients on system application architectures and best practices, providing guidance in defining requirements and business rules.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal: - Excellent writing skills required for documentation of business requirements, business cases, RFPs, project charters and project plans (advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Project). - Strong client-facing communication skills, able to present project status and other relevant information in format appropriate for people at differing levels of an organisation.
- Client focus with experience in meeting the needs of mid-market Enterprise and Government clients.
- Financial Services and Software as a service (SaaS) experience is highly desirable.
Unknown Organisation - Seek: Business Analyst/Technical Writer
Job Type: 3+3 months contract
- Experience in the identification and documentation of requirements (business, functional, technical, etc.).
- Experience in leading outcomes through the involvement of cross-reference workgroups and various stakeholder levels (from technical to executives)
- Experience in writing, developing and standardising ICT policies.
iScape - Seek: Information Architect (c6)
Job Type: N/A
- Must be able to work with minimal direction, while maintaining high productivity
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good analytical skills, especially in diagnosing problems in unfamiliar systems
- Capable of adapting fast to various tool sets
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure in a team environment
Follow Computerworld Australia on Twitter: @ComputerworldAU