Job Type: N/A
Salary: $110,000 - $139,999
- A technical background as a programmer, systems or data analyst
- Microsoft Experience, particular in SQL Server, .Net.
- Facilitate smooth communication, documentation between clients and fellow consultants.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role and possess a results-oriented, driven and innovative attitude.
- You will have a solid understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to define scope and support requirements
- Have strong Process Mapping and Gap Analysis skills
- Knowledge Management workflow experience
- Project Management skills
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience in writing Business Impact Assessments
- Process Mapping skills
- Experience in process re-engineering
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
Impos Solutions International - Seek: Data Information Manager
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 50K - 65K negotiable
- A relevant degree in VB.NET and/or C#
- A sound knowledge of MSSQL (2005+) and Visual Studio IDE (2005+).
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and modern TCP/IP networking will be essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-sufficient, highly motivated, creative and resourceful
- Problem solving skills, ability to take a logical approach to any problem
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Citrix Consultant / Architect / Senior Engineer
Location: Melbourne, CBD
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $90 - 110k plus super or depending on experience
- 5 years+ experience in administering and implementing Citrix solutions
- Experience with Citrix Presentation Server/XENApp, XENServer, XENDesktop, Access Gateway, Metaframe, Microsoft Terminal Services including assessment, design, pilot upgrades/implementations
- Experience with design and implementation of Citrix solutions
- In-depth experience with Citrix products
- Client-facing skills required - experience supporting varied clients very well-regarded
- VMWare experience well regarded (not essential)
- Experience working in Enterprise environments
- Ability to recognise and understand how technology can be used to improve business performance
- Relevant tertiary qualification and Citrix certification preferred
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Senior Storage Engineer
Job Type: N/A
- Sound technical understanding of SAN design fundamentals
- Excellent written and oral skills including preparing reports and customer-oriented documentation.
- Methodical and structured in their approach to tasks.
- Customer service focussed and possessing a strong work ethic
- Capability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Flexible approach and ability to work co-operatively within a team environment
- Solutions such as HP EVA, EMC Clarion and HDS will be highly regarded!
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Service Solutions Specialist
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Full time
- Strong Defence sector experience and operations knowledge, plus Enterprise Architecture expertise.
- In depth knowledge and experience in sales support of specific technology area of focus (i.e. Security, Voice, Wireless, etc.)
- Experienced with Strategic Account Planning, Consultative Sales. Experience in leading cross-functional projects required.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interact with senior level customer management
- Ability to craft comprehensive service solutions and to articulate business benefits of those solutions.
- Proven Leader in a matrix management environment
- Strong understanding and experience in the sales, scoping and commercial aspects of Professional Services solution development.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Unix Systems Engineer
Location: Perth, WA
Job Type: Contract
- Experience in any of the following: DG-UX, VMS, AIX (pSeries, VIO, HACMP), Red Hat Linux
- Enterprise backup solutions.
- System Management tools, HP OVSD, Nagios, Tivoli etc
- Experience in ITIL Service Delivery framework.
- System Operation and Administration
- Operating System Upgrades, Patch Management
- System Security Management
- Capacity planning and reporting
- Disaster recovery and planning
- Incident and problem resolution
- Strong problem determination skills
- Performance Analysis and Management
- Scripting skills