Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: .Net Developer – Team Leader
Job Type: Contract until 30 June 2011
- Demonstrated experience and ability to lead a small team to develop and deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost and quality expectations.
- Proven ability to effectively manage customer, business stakeholder and team relationships throughout the software development lifecycle for small or large projects.
- Highly developed applications design, development and implementation skills. Includes a sound understanding of structured application lifecycle management methodologies and applications development concepts (such as UML, data analysis and modelling, rapid application development, prototyping and agile approaches to solutions delivery, web services and object orientated analysis, design and programming principles).
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Application Project Manager
Job Type: N/A
- Prince 2 Certification
- Demonstrated success in the role of Project Manager in a Microsoft .Net environment, preferably in large scale, complex application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling, estimating, progress monitoring, measurement and reporting to achieve project outcomes.
- Demonstrated success at working with relevant IT stakeholders to negotiate and agree satisfactory solutions to business requirements.
- Significant experience with Project Management methodologies, including the development of project management artefacts necessary in delivering a well controlled project.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: IT Field Services Analyst
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job Type: Full time
- Providing day to day support to all IT users at the Laverton (VIC) Distribution Centre and other sites in VIC in relation to desktop software and hardware.
- Delivery of excellent customer service by ensuring adherence to Operational level and Service level agreements.
- Ensure that all jobs assigned are logged within the Service Now system and that any incidents and requests that have been assigned for completion are resolved to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure the documentation of all processes and solutions for technical problems that have addressed.
- Manage device configuration and TCP/IP allocation and ensure the deployment of printers and Citrix clients as required
- Ensure that all IT equipment is maintained in the Asset Database
- Work with relevant IT teams including Server/Network and other teams on the delivery of the projects.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Java Development Team Leader - Financial Services
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Type: Full time
- Extensive technical knowledge and implementation skills with J2EE
- Strong experience with Websphere, SOA, Webservices and Spring
- Leadership skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Financial services background
Nintex - Seek: Senior Developer
Job Type: N/A
- Illustrated relevant development experience, ideally in a product development environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information
- Strong problem solving skills
- A passion for technology
- A team focus
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members
- SharePoint experience (highly desirable)
- Experience with VS TFS, SQL, Silverlight, .Net 3.5
- Agile development experience