Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Solutions Architect
Job Type: 12 month contract
- Liaising with Enterprise Architecture on architectural issues
- Work directly with business areas on the development of options for business objectives
- Provide representation on Architectural panels
- Develop and document the architectural overview
- Ensure compliance with architectural standards and document
- Assess business cases for systems impact
- Provide high level design/analysis for specific projects
- Evaluate new work in preparation for project implementation
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders and where appropriate provide stakeholder management
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Online Webservices Analyst
Location: Melbourne, CBD
Job Type: Contract
- Demonstrated experience in a web publishing role
- Demonstrated experience editing and content writing for websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internet usability and accessibility
- Good web design
- Editorial values
- Demonstrated experience with navigation issues and content management systems.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Teradata Technical Specialist
Location: Canberra, ACT
Job Type: Contract
- Demonstrated expertise in writing and tuning complex SQL queries in native Teradata SQL.
- Expert technical expertise and understanding of the Teradata technical architecture and data warehouse operational environment, including security and access controls, data provisioning, ETL processing and reporting, packaging and deployment of Teradata Objects .
- Working experience in the back-end extract, load and transform processing for mainframe, midrange and user defined dataset.
- Expert experience in data management and database design.
- Excellent understanding of the principles, practices and techniques of data modelling and physical database design.
- Experienced in working on a Microsoft platform.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Application Performance Analyst
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Type: Full time
- Over 8 years J2EE hands on Development and Support
- Over 5 years Weblogic Administration
- JBoss Administration
- Content Management Systems
- Application Load Balancing
- Identity Management
- Capacity Planning
- End to End Application Architecture
- Very good problem analysis and trouble shooting skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards.
- Business requirements analysis: functional and non-functional
- Experience with IT integration products and relational database technologies
- Implementation, testing and commissioning experience
- Exposure to detailed design & modelling
- Good understanding of business needs and customer focus beyond the technical and technology aspects
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work with a variety of Platforms and Technologies
NBN Co - Seek: Technical Writer
Job Type: Flexible - Working from home• Flexible work-force / job share• Part-time or Full-time
- You must currently be in a Technical Writer position within the Telecommunications/Engineering/IT or Consulting environment
- Solid experience in a technical environment producing technical documentation
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and gather information through interviews, workshops etc
- Familiarity with document production, publication and management standards
- Self-motivation, excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Advanced MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and Help documentation tools