Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Quality Manager
Location: Melbourne CBD
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $120K+ package
- Extensive project management experience in a project delivery environment
- Demonstrated team management and leadership experience
- Working knowledge and experience with various project methodologies
- Significant senior stakeholder negotiation skills
- Experience assisting with governence previously - forwarding ideas for improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience educating and putting into practice templates for project managers
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Business Process / Reporting Analyst
Location: Melbourne, CBD
Job Type: Six month contract
- Previous experience in a Process Analyst capacity of 2-5 years.
- Knowledge and experience in investigating and mapping business processes.
- Previous experience in Finance and Banking, in particular Market Risk, Markets and Traded Products and Markets systems is desired.
- Previous experience in Market Risk BAU processes and systems is highly desirable with a reputable Banking & Finance organisation.
- Understands Market Risk reporting requirements including VAR, pricing, standard and non standard Models; Market Risk reporting techniques and methods, and perhaps has held a position previously as an SME in this specialised field or as a BA in another recent risk system implementation.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Customer and results focussed.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Quick learner with excellent proven problem solving skills.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Junior C++ Developer
Job Type: Full time
- Strong academic background
- Structured approach to software development
- Strong evidence in the CV of significant technical competence
- Proven problem solving abilities including articulating & formal documentation of solutions
- Customer facing experience with an ability to talk to all levels (technical and management)
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: IT Security Analyst / Administrator
Job Type: Full time
- Several years experience as an IT Security Analyst or Administrator in a corporate environment.
- A good understanding of basic network principles and security tools including anti-virus, secure email, content filtering, endpoint protection and auditing software.
- An understanding of security principles and best practice frameworks (e.g. ISO, ISF, PCI DSS).
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft, UNIX and Mainframe Operating Systems.
- Extensive experience in user and access management in an Active Directory, UNIX, CICS and RACF environment.
- Experience in physical access control procedures and technologies (e.g. Biometrics).
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation skills using Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organisation.
Unknown organisation - Seek: Network Operations Manager
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Type: Initial six month contract
- Network Operations management
- Network infrastructure process improvement
- Service Delivery standards and procedures definition
- ITIL Framework implementation
- Business stakeholder engagement
- Project management
- Budgetary control