Revenue rise for Integ Group

Managed services demand leads to integrator growth

UXC Limited division (ASX:UXC), Integ Group, has reported revenue for the financial year ending June 30 of $75 million, an increase of 20 per cent on the previous year.

Demand for the Sydney based integrator’s professional and managed services generated 60 per cent of revenue with the remaining 40 per cent coming from product sales.

Some 30 per cent of Integ Group’s revenue came from new customers, including a $2.5 million contract with the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet to provide a managed voice service for its existing voice infrastructure in Canberra.

CEO Ian Poole said in a statement the company will focus on growing its managed services offering by 25 per cent in the 2011 financial year.

“Managed services is a high growth area for us, as organisations continue to realise the benefits of outsourcing this part of their business to integrators.”

Integ recently signed a contract to provide its IP network offering to mining workers at the Karara iron ore project in Western Australia.

According to Poole, the company has installed entertainment network packages at 7500 campsite rooms across WA in 2010.

“The resources market is a strong area of growth for Integ Group and we expect this figure to double this financial year,” he said.

Join the newsletter!


Sign up to gain exclusive access to email subscriptions, event invitations, competitions, giveaways, and much more.

Membership is free, and your security and privacy remain protected. View our privacy policy before signing up.

Error: Please check your email address.

Tags integ groupUXC Group

More about etworkIntegInteg

Show Comments