The zlib library provides in-memory compression/decompression functions. The library is widely used throughout Linux and other operating systems.A bug has been found in zlib 1.1.3 where certain types of input will cause zlib to free the same area of memory twice (called a "double free"). This bug can be used to crash any program that takes untrusted compressed input. Read more at http://www.linuxsecurity.com/advisories/redhat_advisory-1963.html
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.