A vulnerability has been discovered in Sun's Java Runtime Environment Bytecode Verifier. The flaw could be exploited to gain elevated privileges by using an untrusted Java applet. Sun says that certain versions of Netscape Navigator could be affected, although the flaw may not be found in other vendors' implementations. For more, go to http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/retrieve.pl?doctype=coll&doc=secbull/218&typ
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible