Vendor's description: The IBM BladeCenter® LS22 is a 2-socket blade server delivering high performance for memory-intensive applications. For even greater performance and value, the IBM BladeCenter LS42 is the ultimate scalable solution for both 2- and 4-socket workloads.
- Run demanding, high performance workloads fast with the latest AMD Opteron™ six-core processors
- Control power consumption with an energy-efficient blade using high-efficiency processors, low power memory, optional solid-state drives, and IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™
- Accelerate memory performance with fast 800 MHz options and a standard memory booster
- The LS22 can run the most demanding applications within a minimal power and thermal envelope
- Energy-efficient design that includes low-voltage processors, an integrated memory controller, Dual Dynamic Power Management, DDR II memory and solid-state internal storage options
- Provides high memory capacity and enhanced memory throughput with the LS22 memory booster
- Easily add or change blades without disrupting the operation of other blades installed in the chassis
- Improved processor, memory and I/O performance with support for the latest generation AMD Opteron processors and the LS22 memory booster
- Features up to two high-performance, six-core AMD Opteron processors for fast performance
- Up to 64 GB of high memory capacity and enhanced memory throughput with the LS22 memory booster
- Added storage flexibility with up to 2 internal hard drives, including support for SFF SAS and new solid-state drives as well as a new internal USB port for additional flash storage
- Two TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE-enabled) Gigabit Ethernet controllers standard, with load-balancing and failover features
- Expansion capabilities for Ethernet, Fibre Channel, SAS, iSCSI and InfiniBand®
The Computerworld Find a Server Tool is a first step to get you on the right path. However, before proceeding with any purchase you should always consult the vendor or partner to see if the server is right for you, verify the price of your configuration for the device and check the server specifications in more detail.
You can also use your brower’s navigation to go back to the search results or start the search again.