Vendor's description: The IBM BladeCenter® HS12 is a uniprocessor blade that offers the same uptime and availability features as dual-processor servers—at a lower price.
The HS12 combines power and easy integration to offer a flexible, low-cost option for small businesses, a wide choice of processors, and the same availability features found on dual-processor servers—so organizations can run their IT without investing in a data center.
- Provides similar performance, integration and reliability as dual-processor servers, at a more affordable price point
- Deploys quickly and manages tasks with no loss of uptime
- Helps reduce power and cooling costs to boost data center efficiency
- Optimized performance on a single-socket server
- New low-cost single- and dual-core models
- Storage flexibility with upto two internal hard disk drives (HDDs) on blade, and the ability to support iSCSI, SAS or FC SAN externally
- Highly available features include redundant power and solid- state drives
- Same manageability features found on the rest of the BladeCenter server portfolio
- Choice of single-, dual- or quad-core processors
- 6 memory DIMMs upto 24 GB
- Dual fixed or hot-swap solid state drives, dual hot-swap SAS HDDs and dual fixed SATA HDDs
- Dual connections to chassis midplane
- 1 PCI-Express and 1 PCI-Express high-speed
- Single-wide blade
The Computerworld Find a Server Tool is a first step to get you on the right path. However, before proceeding with any purchase you should always consult the vendor or partner to see if the server is right for you, verify the price of your configuration for the device and check the server specifications in more detail.
You can also use your brower’s navigation to go back to the search results or start the search again.