Vendor's description: The IBM BladeCenter® HS22V has been designed specifically for use in virtualized environments. With 18 DIMM slots supporting up to 144 GB of DDR3 memory, the HS22V allows you to fit more and larger virtual machines per blade. Durable solid-state drives and hardware RAID-0 and -1 provide outstanding reliability when virtualizing multiple workloads on a single blade. An embedded hypervisor enables easy deployment of industry-leading third-party virtualization solutions. Combine the HS22V with Virtual Fabric for IBM BladeCenter for a flexible, easy, fast and reliable I/O solution that helps reduce cost and complexity.
The HS22V provides outstanding performance with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processors, support for maximum memory capacity, fast memory throughput and high-speed I/O.
- Outstanding performance for virtualization with maximum memory capacity and CPU performance
- Improve service with unparalleled RAS features and innovative management
- Manage growth and reduce risk on a BladeCenter platform with proven stability
- Optimized for virtualization
- Generous memory capacity of up to 144 GB supports more and larger virtual machines than prior generation blades
- Highly scalable memory optimizes unpredictable workloads
- Delivers superior energy efficiency with tools such as IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™, power capping and solid-state drives and energy-efficient DDR3 memory
- Optional embedded hypervisor enables instant virtualization
- Equipped with light path diagnostics and Predictive Failure Analysis to detect component failure before the failure occurs—helping to maximize availability
- Controls both physical and virtual IT resources from anywhere
- Two Intel® Xeon® 5500 or 5600 series processors, supports advanced, standard, basic and low voltage
- Up to 144 GB of memory with 18 VLP DDR-3 memory DIMMs
- Support for up to two 1.8" solid-state drives
- RAID-0, -1 and -1E (optional RAID-5 with battery-backed cache)
- 1 CIOv slot (standard PCIe daughter card) and 1 CFFh slot (high-speed PCIe daughter card)
- Broadcom 5709S onboard NIC with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with TOE
- Support for all BladeCenter enterprise and office chassis
The Computerworld Find a Server Tool is a first step to get you on the right path. However, before proceeding with any purchase you should always consult the vendor or partner to see if they server is right for you, verify the price of your configuration for the device and check the server specifications in more detail.
You can also use your brower’s navigation to go back to the search results or start the search again.