The Australian Computer Society WA Branch has announced the finalists of the 19th Annual Western Australian IT and Telecommunications Industry Awards (WAITTA).
In existence since 1991, the WAITTA recognises outstanding performance and contributions by members of the IT and Technology community in the Western state.
The finalists will face another round of judging sessions to determine the winners in each category.
The awards include exporter, infrastructure, innovation, product, regional, service delivery and training, student project and telecommunications categories.
Winners will be announced at Australia’s IT and Telecommunications Awards ceremony in Burswood on March 12.
The finalists are: Exporter
- Landgate International — ‘Indofire (FireWatch Indonesia)’
- Orion Satellite Systems Pty Ltd – ‘Kundu II Project’
- City of Belmont — ‘GPAC SystemTM Integrated Mobile and Fixed Community Safety Solution’
- Wespine Industries Pty Ltd — ‘Monitoring and Analysis of Production (MAP)’
- Amcom Telecommunications – ‘Amcom Internet Standby’
- DDD (Dynamic Digital Depth) — ‘TriDef 3D software for Acer 5738DG 3D notebook’
- NearMap Pty Ltd — ‘NearMap’s HyperPod, HyperVision and HyperWeb Technology Solution
- Secure Systems Limited for ‘The Mini SDV — The Secure Laptop in Your Pocket’
- ETCorp — ‘GPAC SystemTM’
- iiNet Limited – ‘BoBTM’
- Secure Systems Limited – ‘High Grade Silicon Data Vault (HGSDV)’
- V-Biz.Net – ‘Expenditure Watch’
- City of Bunbury/South West Development Commission – ‘Bunbury IT Development Hub/ACDI’
- Wespine Industries Pty Ltd – ‘Monitoring and Analysis of Production (MAP)’
- Westnet – ‘Westnet Satellite and Mobile Broadband’
Service Delivery and Training
- WA Police and AOT Consulting – ‘Transforming WA Police ICT Services → ICT Sourcing Strategy’
- Calytrix Technologies/Curtin University of Technology – ‘SimSpy’
- Edith Cowan University – ‘Citation Browser’
- Murdoch University – ‘Internet-based Interactive Biochemical Pathways Project’
- Murdoch University – ‘The iClass: An all in one mobile-learning solution using the iPod Touch’
- Amcom Telecommunications – ‘Amcom Service Excellence and National Recognition’
- ETCorp – ‘GPAC SystemTM Covert Surveillance Project for Meridian Services’
For more information visit the WAITTA website.