Ford Motor signed an agreement with Sprint Group to buy wireless communications devices for 8,000 workers. The devices will replace office phones to provide wireless communications using Sprint's PCS Ready Link service. The move comes four months after a deal that called for SBC Communications to design, install and manage a Cisco IP telephony system for 50,000 Ford users.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.