Tilion Inc. has unveiled an Internet-based, outsourced service designed to give enterprises on-demand supply-chain visibility. The new service uses sniffers -- programs that scan EDI (electronic data interchange) transactions for particular data -- to collect information from disparate sources in a supply chain. The company then analyzes that data as part of the subscription-based service and presents it to customers . The sniffer software deploys behind a customer's firewall and sits above e-procurement systems and supply-chain management software.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.