Lexar is recalling 66,000 flash drives--among them all models of its JumpDrive FireFly, with 256KB to 2GB of memory, as well as its 1GB Secure II drives--due to a risk of overheating. No incidents or injuries have been reported. The affected flash drives were sold during April and May of 2006. To exchange a questionable unit for an updated, problem-free one, contact Lexar.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.