Marsha Ivins last week became the first astronaut to make a telephone call to Earth. She made the call to NASA flight director Bob Castle at Houston Mission Control from the space shuttle Atlantis. Ivins used a notebook PC loaded with software called IP SoftPhone from San Jose-based Cisco Systems Inc.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.