Centra Software Inc. has introduced a thin-client software architecture for e-learning and collaboration. CentraOne combines the company's virtual classroom software with its Web-conferencing product into one application that users can download, according to Centra officials. CentraOne can be used to create collaborative environments such as virtual classrooms, Web conferences, and business-team collaboration sessions for as many as 100,000 users, Centra officials said. Constructive e-learning tools can help save companies money by making large-scale application rollouts more effective, a Centra official said.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible