Office apps of all types are feeling the pain: OpenOffice.org has just patched three critical bugs in its free competitor to Microsoft Office. All three holes were discovered by internal audits of OpenOffice, and none have resulted in active attacks, the organization says. OpenOffice.org 1.1.x and 2.0.x are at risk. Get version 1.1.5 or later, or version 2.0.3 or later, at OpenOffice.org's Download Central.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.