Opto 22 Inc. has released a wireless version of its device management system, the Wireless LAN option for Snap-IT. The Snap-IT box is an SNMP-and Web-enabled unit for managing and monitoring real-world devices, such as data centers, cell towers, and oil and gas pipelines. Compatible with the IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN standard, the system enables transmission of device performance data to any management tool via SNMP or XML. The US$2,495 system has a built-in Web server and Web pages to eliminate programming and to reduce setup time.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.