Internet infrastructure management provider Marimba Inc. and software vendor Resonate Inc. have announced a partnership for deploying Internet applications. The combination of Marimba's Timbale for Server Management software and Resonate's Central Dispatch LAN-based traffic management tool will ease software distribution and traffic management for service providers, Web-hosting companies, and large enterprises with co-located server farms. In addition, Timbale's consolidated management view of enterprise server applications can help with integrating Resonate's software functionality into an enterprise infrastructure.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.