A flaw in Internet Security Systems's Internet Scanner parser could lead to a buffer overflow. Version 6.2.1 for Windows 2000 and NT is affected by the problem, which a malicious user could exploit to execute remote commands on the affected machine. For more, click here.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.