Microsoft has released 12 software patches to fix 16 vulnerabilities in the Windows operating system and Office desktop software. The patches include eight fixes for critical security holes that could be used to run malicious code on affected computers and represent one of the largest single-day releases since Microsoft switched to a monthly patch approach in October 2003.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible