Cabling leader launches information portal to support office networks and data centre installations
- 23 July, 2008 15:17
<p>Tyco Electronics’ networking division AMP Netconnect has launched a new website configured as an information driven portal where stakeholders can find useful technical details that support and add value to their business.</p>
<p>The site will focus on providing information on cabling installations for office networks and data centres.</p>
<p>“As a result of our expanding spectrum of innovative industry offerings, backed by our industry-leading customer service and support, the new website has been strategically designed and developed with three primary information-based objectives,” says Tyco AMP Netconnect Director Greg Spencer. These are:</p>
<p>• To allow end‐users to explore our technologies in cabling solutions for office networks and data centre environments.
• To provide Netconnect designers and installers (NDIs), and also consultants the technical and product knowledge they need in their day-to-day work.
• To support our exclusive distributors in providing the necessary product and total system solutions information to the public.</p>
<p>The new website will also provide NDI partners with a fast and simple Warranty Registration process. The website is loaded with useful information ranging from news, events, overview and interactive presentations of Netconnect solutions and services, plus all catalogues, brochures, articles, boiler plates, certificates, datasheets, handbooks, installation and product videos, presentations, testimonials, white papers and more.</p>
<p>TYCO Electronics, AMP Netconnect Australia & New Zealand’s new information portal can be accessed at: www.ampnetconnect.com.au</p>
<p># # #</p>
<p>For more information</p>
Marketing & Communications Manager
AMP Netconnect / Networking Division
Phone: +61.2.9554 2600
- Visual Studio Code’s Python add-on tries out data science
- Fear and hacking on the bug bounty trail
- Google Cloud launches AI Hub to simplify machine learning deployment
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- BlackBerry in talks to buy cybersecurity company Cylance: Report