A vulnerability discovered in the zlib decompression algorithm could affect applications that use the code library. An attacker could pass a specially-crafted block of invalid compressed data to a program using zlib, causing a denial-of-service attack or even allowing the attacker to run arbitrary code on the affected machine. For more, go to http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-07.html
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible