Like many Web browsers, Opera allows shortcut icons that help visually identify a site by logo. However, the browser excepts icons with larger widths, which could be used to obscure the URL of the current site. This could be exploited to redirect users to phishing sites that look like legitimate operations. For more information go to:
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.