The Telnet, HTTP and SSH service in Cisco CatOS is vulnerable to a TCP-ACK denial-of-service attack, which could cause an affected device to stop responding. The Catalyst 4000, 4500, 5000 and 6000 series are impacted. For more, go to: www.nwfusion.com/nlvirusbug362
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.