A number of flaws have been found in the php4 and php5 scripting engine. The most serious of the flaws could be exploited to run arbitrary code on the affected machine. For more, go to:http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/419504/30/0/threaded
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.