Security research David Litchfield is warning of a vulnerability in a patch that Oracle released back in April. The patch does not properly load the correct Java classes, leaving the patched system exposed to the same exploits. For more, go to http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/404536/30/30/threaded
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.