diary note; Macromedia ColdFusion Blackstone Presentation
- 14 February, 2005 17:35
<p>Coldfusion Blackstone, the fastest, easiest way to build and deploy powerful Internet applications, introduces new, ground-breaking capabilities for developers, end users and system administrators.
This session is presented by Tim Buntel - Macromedia ColdFusion Senior Product Manager - USA.
Dates and locations:
Sydney: 22nd February 2005, Australian Maritime Museum.
Brisbane: 23rd February 2005, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Melbourne: 24th February 2005, Exhibition and Convention Centre
Time: 9:00am start, 10:30am finish</p>
<p>Live Online: 25th February, Presented via Macromedia Breeze
Time: 3pm AEDST start</p>
For further information visit:
For any further clarification, please contact Macromedia Customer Service:
Australia 1800 001 014
New Zealand 0800 103 612</p>
- Google launches quantum framework Cirq, plans Bristlecone cloud move
- Telstra eyes redundancies in enterprise sales and service teams
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Telstra, Vic government partner for new mobile base stations
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one