The new version of Network Instruments's Observer network analysis and management suite adds improved data mining and increased support for WLANs. Observer 10 reports on the status of wireless APs, including traffic load, authentication/deauthentication rates, and encryption status. Other new features include centralized probe management, improved filters for forensic data mining, and a number of prepackaged templates for various network health and status reports. Pricing starts at US$995; the full Observer suite costs US$3,995.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.