A Sendmail update for SCO OpenServer is available that fixes a DoS vulnerability in the popular e-mail server system. An attacker could also exploit the flaw to run arbitrary code with root privileges. For more, go to: ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/updates/OpenServer/SCOSA-2004.11
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.