According to an alert from HP, "A potential remotely exploitable buffer overflow vulnerability has been identified in the HP HTTP Server component of the HP Web-enabled Management Software. The potential vulnerability could result in a denial of service condition or in the execution of privileged code." For more, go to: http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/Server/us/download/22192.html
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.