Hewlett-Packard reports a potential security vulnerability in socket programs in HP-UX B.11.00. It has the potential for a local user to cause a system crash. For more information and fix, go to http://www2.itrc.hp.com/service/cki/docDisplay.do?admit=-1335382922+1065144872859+28353475&docId=HPSBUX0309-283
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.