End users on the NBN are ‘gravitating to speeds that meet their needs,’ Bill Morrow said today
Flights delayed after Advance Passenger Processing outage hits Australian airports
Early adopters will use Advanced Technology Cluster from June
Government backs changes to comms regulator
Health reasons cited as chief digital officer Conrad Mackenzie leaves university
CapGemini and Ernst & Young part of group implementing ‘once in a generation’ SAP project
ASX-listed, Tasmania-based financial services group MyState has moved to a consolidated core banking system for both MyState Bank and The Rock.
Governments, vendors and user companies all can do more.
The global WannaCry attack that started 10 days ago affected just a handful of Windows XP PCs, a security expert said today.
Google’s recently announced Spanner cloud database is ushering in a wave of so-called NewSQL databases that support traditional schematics but are able to scale to global sizes.
The government should move quickly to implement the recommendations of the review into the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), telco industry body Communications Alliance said today.
End users on the National Broadband Network are “gravitating to speeds that meet their needs” — and in most cases that is 25 megabits per second, according to NBN’s CEO, Bill Morrow
Australian airports are experiencing delays due to an outage of the system that provides Advance Passenger Processing (APP).
Researchers are vying to be early adopters of Pawsey Supercomputing Centre’s new Advanced Technology Cluster, Athena.
Microsoft has failed to explain to corporate customers the repercussions of its twice-a-year schedule to deliver Windows 10 upgrades in March and September.
A new proposal would temporarily permit illegal reflective access from code on class path by default, so more older code would function in Java 9
A ‘speed networking’ event at NSW Parliament this week brought together representatives of 25 companies that are seeking the next generation of cyber security talent with 130 students from the state’s universities.
Telstra’s new CTO, Hakan Eriksson, yesterday took journalists on a tour of Telstra Labs
For those leading the technology agenda in the digital education revolution - including ICT managers, directors and heads of department - there’s a pivotal role to play in the planning, organising, directing, controlling and coordinating the STEM agenda.
For those leading the technology agenda in the digital education revolution - including ICT managers, directors and heads of department - there’s a pivotal role to play in the planning, organising, directing, controlling and coordinating the STEM agenda. A group of industry experts gathered at the Crown in Melbourne to attend the Computerworld Education Event Series: Leading the Tech Agenda in STEM Education: Preparing Youth for Success, sponsored by Dell and Microsoft.
I’m feeling a little vulnerable, there are growing business pressures at play and I think there is a restructure that is going on. I fear for my role and not sure I can do much to control this. ...
- Business Process Consultant NSW
- Program Manager - Education NSW
- Security Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - Sydney NSW
- Data Analyst/ Reporting Analyst QLD
- Project Coordinator VIC
- IT Security Risk Analyst VIC
- Business Specialist VIC
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization) VIC
- Technical Writer NSW
- Scrum Master NSW
And you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda