- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
The architectural flexibility of XenDesktop adapts to environments of virtually any size and with a wide range of client devices and desktop management capabilities. Most VDI deployments, including those deployed with XenDesktop, center on the Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD) model, which consists of VMs that run on vSphere ESX/ESXi servers.
This paper explores machine creation & provisioning technologies in Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 deployed on Tintri VM-aware storage. The target audience includes IT admins, architects, and other technical roles that already have some experience with XenDesktop, vSphere and storage.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity