The architectural flexibility of XenDesktop adapts to environments of virtually any size and with a wide range of client devices and desktop management capabilities. Most VDI deployments, including those deployed with XenDesktop, center on the Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD) model, which consists of VMs that run on vSphere ESX/ESXi servers.
This paper explores machine creation & provisioning technologies in Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 deployed on Tintri VM-aware storage. The target audience includes IT admins, architects, and other technical roles that already have some experience with XenDesktop, vSphere and storage.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now