Global financial management firm implements desktop virtualization to meet needs for centralized management and performance
By Tintri | 9/1/2015
In response to the desktop performance challenges of their widely dispersed workforce, a global financial management firm leveraged a VMware Horizon View virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployment with Tintri VMstore to meet end-user performance needs while reducing the burden on IT.Download this now
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split