This whitepaper explores how a multi-dimensional scaling strategy is requisite to building a service delivery fabric for optimising the delivery of web, mobile and cloud-based applications. · An enterprise cloud network is one that embodies the characteristics and capabilities that define public cloud services · Only software-based architecture enables businesses to scale up, scale out and scale in · Businesses can leverage the network as an enabling technology to improve IT agility and responsiveness when delivering applications and services
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE