This whitepaper explores how a multi-dimensional scaling strategy is requisite to building a service delivery fabric for optimising the delivery of web, mobile and cloud-based applications. · An enterprise cloud network is one that embodies the characteristics and capabilities that define public cloud services · Only software-based architecture enables businesses to scale up, scale out and scale in · Businesses can leverage the network as an enabling technology to improve IT agility and responsiveness when delivering applications and services
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
3 best practices for providing ‘a little extra service’ using chat and email management that will save your company money and drives high customer satisfaction at the same time.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!