- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
This white paper looks at how organisations can increase productivity and business agility with the use of web conferencing tools, allowing staff members to collaborate better in their day to day roles. Find out the core features of this solution and how they can result in significant time and cost savings for your business
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
With 65% of companies using web conferencing tools and 96% planning to maintain or significantly increase the use of web conferencing, there is no doubt that collaborative meeting tools are essential for a modern enterprise.
This whitepaper explains the importance of equipping the workforce with simplified and effective meeting tools to help promote unity between key business divisions. It also looks at the lost opportunity cost of meetings mismanagement caused by delays.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation