- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Cloud-based client-computing is an exciting area of IT right now. A growing number of businesses are choosing thin clients to overcome the challenges of traditional client environments, namely complexity and cost. As a result, many are building virtualised desktop infrastructures (VDIs) featuring thin or zero clients. Dell Cloud Client-Computing is at the technological edge of this market, and its Wyse- branded products are developing fast in line with customer needs.