Cloud-based client-computing is an exciting area of IT right now. A growing number of businesses are choosing thin clients to overcome the challenges of traditional client environments, namely complexity and cost. As a result, many are building virtualised desktop infrastructures (VDIs) featuring thin or zero clients. Dell Cloud Client-Computing is at the technological edge of this market, and its Wyse- branded products are developing fast in line with customer needs.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.