- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Pioneering cloud client development worldwide
By Dell | 23/3/2015
Cloud-based client-computing is an exciting area of IT right now. A growing number of businesses are choosing thin clients to overcome the challenges of traditional client environments, namely complexity and cost. As a result, many are building virtualised desktop infrastructures (VDIs) featuring thin or zero clients. Dell Cloud Client-Computing is at the technological edge of this market, and its Wyse- branded products are developing fast in line with customer needs.Download this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button