- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
In Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) architectures, all infrastructure—including compute, storage, and networking—is virtualized, pooled, and delivered on demand. The agility and flexibility of the SDDC enables enterprises to drive innovation, accelerate business velocity, establish competitive advantage, and reduce overall IT costs. This infographic shows the critical role that VMware NSX network virtualization plays in the SDDC to help enterprises achieve exceptional speed, agility, security, and economics.
This eBook provides a broad overview of micro-segmentation in the data centre. After reading this , you’ll have a good basic understanding of micro-segmentation — like you’d get from a college-level 101 class, but far more interesting than Microbiology 101 or Microeconomics 101 (and not as difficult either)!
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
With the footprint of virtualisation expanding across organisations, it is crucial to choose a reliable platform which will allow companies to improve business agility while avoiding disruption. Find out in this whitepaper how choosing the right virtualisation platform can help companies to reduce 53% of infrastructure management cost while receiving 2.4 times return on investment.
Smart storage addresses the mismatch between storage and the demands of virtualisation. This is built on the industry’s first and leading intelligent application-aware architecture, which delivers unparalleled, efficient, scalable, cost effective and end-to-end insights into the infrastructure. Find out more about smart storage and its benefits in this whitepaper.
Change within today’s data centre is constant and critical with new approaches to deploying IT services such as virtualisation, cloud and BYOD. This has forced many companies to rethink backup and recovery strategies and infrastructure.
This whitepaper addresses the 4 core capabilities required for operational success, how analytics can improve backup and recovery and why your backup and recovery solutions should be as dynamic and agile as your IT environment.
Simplifying your VM storage can contribute to increased enterprise performance, agility and cost reduction. The versatility of virtual SAN also means it can be used for VDI, mission critical applications and disaster recovery. Find out how a scalable storage solution can help businesses overcome issues like growing operations and workloads through 4 real world case studies.
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
Research has shown that only 58% of sales professionals have met or exceeded their quota in 2014. In spite of the negative outlook, 95% of organisations have raised revenue targets for 2015.
This whitepaper includes 5 effective tips to boost your opportunity of achieving this year’s revenue target, including analysing lucrative accounts, conducting an in-depth research on potential clients having the right virtual tools to conduct an online sale, optimum web based collaboration and adapting to the dynamic sales landscape.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation