- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
Research has shown that only 58% of sales professionals have met or exceeded their quota in 2014. In spite of the negative outlook, 95% of organisations have raised revenue targets for 2015.
This whitepaper includes 5 effective tips to boost your opportunity of achieving this year’s revenue target, including analysing lucrative accounts, conducting an in-depth research on potential clients having the right virtual tools to conduct an online sale, optimum web based collaboration and adapting to the dynamic sales landscape.
One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
QBE insurance group met the challenge of swiftly deploying a desktop virtualization solution, after practically outsourcing its entire IT department overnight. Read their story to learn how to allow users a comfortable desktop while ensuring that IT can maintain control.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story