- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
Research has shown that only 58% of sales professionals have met or exceeded their quota in 2014. In spite of the negative outlook, 95% of organisations have raised revenue targets for 2015.
This whitepaper includes 5 effective tips to boost your opportunity of achieving this year’s revenue target, including analysing lucrative accounts, conducting an in-depth research on potential clients having the right virtual tools to conduct an online sale, optimum web based collaboration and adapting to the dynamic sales landscape.
One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
QBE insurance group met the challenge of swiftly deploying a desktop virtualization solution, after practically outsourcing its entire IT department overnight. Read their story to learn how to allow users a comfortable desktop while ensuring that IT can maintain control.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
- There’s something fishy about those Windows 10 market-share numbers
- 7 Android tools that can help your personal security
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation