- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential to ensuring a positive user experience, but there are challenges to doing this effectively.
•The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing •The primary factor in the visibility challenge is a lack of correlation of the network to applications •Combining and streamlining these two factors will help troubleshoot existing performance problems and avoid future ones
An organisation’s remote access strategy usually focuses on IT priorities such as protecting the enterprise network and avoiding unnecessary complexity. This whitepaper examines if there is a more important piece to the puzzle.
•Find out why the priorities of the IT team and the end users sometimes differ •Learn the 6 points your remote access solution strategy should encompass to give people an user experience they'll love •How to create a user-centric focus that covers every aspect of the end-to-end experience
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?