The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential to ensuring a positive user experience, but there are challenges to doing this effectively.
•The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing •The primary factor in the visibility challenge is a lack of correlation of the network to applications •Combining and streamlining these two factors will help troubleshoot existing performance problems and avoid future ones
An organisation’s remote access strategy usually focuses on IT priorities such as protecting the enterprise network and avoiding unnecessary complexity. This whitepaper examines if there is a more important piece to the puzzle.
•Find out why the priorities of the IT team and the end users sometimes differ •Learn the 6 points your remote access solution strategy should encompass to give people an user experience they'll love •How to create a user-centric focus that covers every aspect of the end-to-end experience
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals