The Internet of Things (IoT) is a concept that is completely transforming the way Australian organisations operate. More than ever, companies have the opportunity to make machine-to-machine communication work for them to improve service and deliver competitive advantage. CIO Australia, Microsoft and Readify recently conducted research to determine the benefits, challenges and drivers to IoT adoption. Download now:
Having an end-to-end view into the performance of individual virtual machines can be tremendously helpful in virtualized environments. This whitepaper discusses the challenges IT faces in pinpointing performance issues and how Tintri VMstore and Tintri Global Center deliver deep insight in to utilization and performance helping IT detect trends and enhance troubleshooting.
The BYOD trend is increasing, and for good reason. Great benefits are in reach, but they will never be realised unless there is a well-written policy and a robust management platform. This guide will show you how to create a strong policy so you can reap the BYOD rewards. •Learn why you must address your BYOD policy if you want to create a peaceful, secure, and productive mobile environment •See which areas and questions you should be focusing on to build your policy •Calculate the ROI of implementing a BYOD policy rather than/in association with a corporate-owned model
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
The 2014 Internet Security Threat Report highlights the developments in cyber-crime in the last year and provides an analysis in global threat activity. Highlights from the report are: • Hackers continuing to attack PCs, as well as mobile devices, security cameras, routers and more • The number of data breaches has risen 62% from 2013, identity breaches up 493% • Ransomware attacks rose 500% and have evolved into more vicious assaults
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today