True enterprise security intelligence requires real-time awareness and an understanding of all data traversing the network. Find out in this product review how you can get visibility to detect threats to the organization and responding to them in a timely fashion.
Keeping your company secure is as much about detecting and responding to attacks as they occur as it is about preventing attacks before they happen. Given the proliferation and sophistication of malicious entities, organizations must assume that they will be infiltrated and have an effective detection and response strategy. In this report Forrester Consulting evaluates how the capabilities of SIEM and security analytics solutions stack up against the current threat landscape.
Insider threats and data breaches are becoming more and more common and the stakes have never been higher. This ebook details the strategies and best practices for defending against insider threats that can lead to significant data breaches.
When markets are global, employees work around the clock and business is effectively always on, any interruption to application availability can quickly lead to lost revenue, lost productivity, lost brand value, and regulatory problems. Read on to learn how to deal with this type of existential threat.
A high profile vulnerability released to the public will draw the attention of people who will use the opportunity to take advantage of vulnerable machines. This whitepaper provides information on the security threat "Shellshock" and its mitigation process.
This quarterly report from the IBM X-Force research and development team provides a closer look at today’s security risks – from new threats arising from within the Internet of Things, to the sources of malware and botnet infections.
The Application Usage and Threat Report (June 2014) provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated cyber threat landscape. Accomplished by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted across more than 5,500 organizations worldwide between March 2013 and March 2014.
This version of the report will analyse the relationship between threats and their application vectors. The most surprising data points being both the diversity of applications displaying threat activity and the high concentration of activity surrounding only a few key techniques.
For the foreseeable future, a two-tier DDoS protection architecture should continue to provide the flexibility and manageability that today’s architects need to combat the modern DDoS threat. This recommended DDoS protection reference architecture leverages F5’s long experience combatting DDoS attacks with its customers. •Learn the four categories of DDoS threats and the recommended mitigation architectures •Answer why you should consider a cloud based scrubbing service and how to choose one •Understand the benefits to a multi-tier DDoS protection architecture
The recent discontinuation of Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) requires enterprises to find a new solution to secure corporate access to the web. •See the alternative paths to security after the discontinuation of the popular Microsoft Forefront TMG •Understand the important standards needed for new solutions to safeguard web access •Learn the four functions needed to ensure secure and managed access to Internet resources
Organisations are seeking greater control over their outbound security. They’re looking to find solutions that offer the greatest protection and control to prevent data loss, ensure compliance and increase productivity. Where should they start? •Every year brings an even more extreme set of threats to the enterprise than the last •The push for increased confidentiality and the use of SSL everywhere has made it more difficult for enterprises to monitor Internet usage •While there are solutions that can help mitigate some of these risks, it’s critical for enterprises to adopt a comprehensive and streamlined way to maintain visibility and control
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is