- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
Principled Technologies tested to VDI solutions to find the number of virtual sessions each solution could support: (1) a Dell PowerEdge FX2 with Dell PowerEdge FC430 server sleds and FD332 storage using VMware Virtual SAN and (2) a fiver year old legacy Cisco UCS B200 M2 blade solution using a traditions SAN.
Hands-on testing at Principled Technologies compared the performance of an HP ProLiant DL380 G7 and the Intel-powered Dell PowerEdge R730 in multiple configurations. Find out: how each performed in multiple configurations to show how resource upgrades can improve performance, how upgrading individual system components effected the overall server output, and which components businesses should focus attention on to scale up and meet application demands.
The results of this testing are significant for a number of reasons. Together, VMware and Tintri were able to define a compact and easy-to-deploy VDI infrastructure pod that goes beyond the conventional thinking for throughput, client support, performance and cost per desktop. Beyond that, through Tintri's unique VM-aware architecture and per-VM QoS, workloads that would otherwise be incompatible with one another, were proven to coexist successfully in the same datastore thereby further driving down the cost of the infrastructure. And finally, because of Tintri's ease of setup and administration, new benchmarks for initial deployment and desktop provisioning were established that were previously unseen in the VMware labs.
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time