- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Remote, external users accessing your network from third-party organisations introduce a risk that can be mitigated. This whitepaper looks at how organisations can minimise the risk of unauthorised users exploiting accounts by implementing a control strategy that still enables businesses to partner effectively with outside parties while maintaining the same security standards across the entire organisation.
Privileged accounts are the pathway to a company’s most valuable data and are therefore compromised in the majority of advanced and internal attacks. Find out how you can use CyberArk to scan your network and discover where privileged accounts exist, assess security risks, identify and collect reliable and comprehensive information.
Best practices dictate that privileged accounts should be incorporated into an organisation’s core security strategy. Privileged accounts are a security problem and need singular controls put in place to protect, monitor, detect and respond to all privileged account activity. This whitepaper looks at which security solution can protect you the best.
This case study looks at how one of the oldest global financial services firms in the US overcame operational complexity by adopting a privileged identity management solution. They were able to drive down costs to lines of business through better use of automation and centralisation of databases.
This case study looks at how BT, one of the world’s leading communications services companies, implemented CyberArk to manage privileged accounts - going from a fragmented, un-scalable mix of solutions to one, streamlined solution that met all their goals in the short and long term.
You’re convinced that protecting privileged accounts is paramount in your security strategy, But how do you go about selecting the right solutions from the right provider? You need a guide to know what to expect, and what to look for as you evaluate potential privileged account security solutions. To help you make informed decisions, this guide will give you the seven questions to ask every potential vendor.
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Businesses consider application solutions, not just hardware, as crucial factors in their decision-making processes—and Cisco focuses on delivering solutions. Businesses need high-performance solutions that support their applications end to end. They need solutions that incorporate servers, networks, and storage.
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
If your business has plans that include aggressive growth and aspires to be a best-in-class organization, your IT systems and applications need to be up to the task. Homegrown solutions or outdated software can hamper the execution of your strategic vision. If your IT infrastructure and maintenance costs are affecting your ability to stay competitive, then a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite is well worth exploring. This eBook explores the core components of a cloud-based ERP solution that delivers enterprise-class software without sacrificing functionality or changes to business processes and with no additional cost for infrastructure and complicated integrations.
- Can computers write hit musicals? At this London theater, we'll soon find out
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity
- Cortana now gets business data from Microsoft's Power BI service
- Online shoppers hit Cyber Monday -- hard
- Freescale's latest Internet of Things chip is as thin as a blade of grass
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age