In today’s networking landscape, it is no longer adequate to have a DNS infrastructure that simply responds to queries. This whitepaper looks at how you can utilise a comprehensive, secure, and scalable DNS solution that not only provides low latency and high throughput, but also ensures availability of essential infrastructure to enable your organisation to both grow and stay protected without the need for frequent infrastructure upgrades.
This infographic looks at the state of DNS threats around the world today. Find out the top 12 DNS attacks, why the impact of attacks can cost companies more than $100,000 per hour, and where majority of the attacks are stemming from.
This Principled Technologies test shows the results between two VDI solutions looking at the number of virtual sessions each solution could support. Find out the full results in the report.
Design and implement a comprehensive Microsoft Lync solution, including Enterprise Voice, with best practices in mind. The virtualised solution described in this paper accommodates up to 5,000 users and leverages Dell servers, wired/wireless networking and client devices, along with third-party gateways.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.