- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
IBM WebSphere MQ: The Right Information in the Right Place and Time
By IBM Australia | 15/2/2013
The history of information technology (IT) in the enterprise has been the history of connecting things together. A key driver of the growth in connectivity has been the increase in the quantity of information being generated and the ensuing use of that information. It is this growth in information use and interconnectivity that has presented new challenges to enterprise leaders. Read this white paper to learn more.Download this now