- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
The history of information technology (IT) in the enterprise has been the history of connecting things together. A key driver of the growth in connectivity has been the increase in the quantity of information being generated and the ensuing use of that information. It is this growth in information use and interconnectivity that has presented new challenges to enterprise leaders. Read this white paper to learn more.