- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
This practical “how to” guide looks at the fundamentals of securing an enterprise, when the traditional concept of having a perimeter to defend is rapidly losing all relevance. As well as proposing a flexible business-centric security architecture that takes a new approach to securing the enterprise, this guide takes a practical process that applies to organisations of any size.