- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
Security in a world with no perimeters
By Logicalis & Cisco | 4/9/2015
This practical “how to” guide looks at the fundamentals of securing an enterprise, when the traditional concept of having a perimeter to defend is rapidly losing all relevance. As well as proposing a flexible business-centric security architecture that takes a new approach to securing the enterprise, this guide takes a practical process that applies to organisations of any size.Download this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button